Learn How to Generate Real Estate Leads without a Landing Page or Website
What “feels” easier and faster for you to request information?
Today’s consumers expect, easy, convenient, accessible, instant, on-demand service. It’s the reason why Facebook now has new click to call ads.
Text messaging is the most accessible technology in the US with 96% of adults owning a cell phone.
This is why text messaging marketing and lead generation is now more effective than email for lead conversion.
Get 18 real estate estate lead generation ideas using text for info below.
Text Messaging vs. Email Stats in 2020
Why use text messaging in your conversational marketing? Here’s some eye opening SMS stats.
- 90% of text messages read in under 3 mins. vs 24hrs for email ~ Forbes / Campaign Monitor
- 98% SMS messages open rate vs. 20% for email ~ Campaign Monitor
- SMS response rates are 295% higher than phone calls & 800% than email ~ Franchise Help / Retaildive
- 90 secs is the avg. response time to text messages vs 90 mins for email ~ Gsma / Campaign Monitor
- Avg. person checks phone 58 times a day vs. 15 times for email – Pew
Want to increase your lead conversion rates? Based on these SMS stats, you should understand the importance of capturing a phone number when generating leads.
Ready to start using text for info tool in your marketing but don’t know how to use SMS to generate leads?
- Text ‘TXT Marketing‘ to (855) 341-3555
You will learn how to quickly setup a text for info campaign with a free trial.
Is Your Real Estate Leadgen Capturing Phone Numbers?
Generating real estate leads using landing pages is typically a three-step process vs. a simple one-step when using text for info.
- You use Facebook ads or PPC to drive paid traffic to a real estate landing page or IDX website.
- Your landing page form captures contact information (name, phone, email, etc) in exchange for more valuable information (e.g. access to search homes).
- You then follow-up with the leads using your real estate CRM until you make contact and have a conversation.
It’s an exchange of information… if the consumer sees enough value in your landing page offer they will fill out your form.
If they don’t see the value or you are asking for too much information from them, they won’t fill out your forms. They will bounce off the page which happens over 70%-90% of the time according to Hubspot research.
Your ultimate goal is to get a phone number so you can have a conversation.
Getting consumers to give a valid phone number is often the most difficult part of real estate leadgen.
Without phone numbers, you’ll struggle to make contact, decreasing lead conversion.
Real Estate Landing Page Form Friction
Generally, for every 10 dedicated landing page visits you’ll generate 1-2 leads.
Landing page conversion rates are dependent on many factors. The number of requested contact fields, page design, load speed, and your call to action.
The more information fields on your landing page form, the fewer leads you will generate.
According to this HubSpot removing 1 field from 4 to 3 increases landing page conversion by almost 50%.
Tip: Visit your own landing pages. Would you give out the info you are requesting?
Do You Need Lead Phone Numbers to Follow Up?
According to a study by Vital if your forms are asking for a phone number you’ll dramatically decrease the lead form completion rate.
This drives up your real estate lead costs (cost per lead) as you’ll need to pay for 50% more landing page clicks if you want to capture a phone number.
How Buyers Find Their Home?
We are now in a mobile-first world. Over 53% of all web traffic is on mobile now. Facebook is over 98% mobile traffic.
39% of Home Buyers use Yard Signs During Home Search
73% of all buyers are using mobile to search for homes according to NAR.
This is why mobile landing pages convert lower than desktop. These trends lower your landing page conversion rates driving up your lead costs.
Most of the other lead sources like yard signs, print, calling agents, involve inquiring with a phone call.
In fact, 38% of buyers first contacted the real estate agent they used to buy a home via a phone call.
Consumers generally don’t like to fill out forms on mobile devices and give their phone numbers.
Using a sms text for info solution for your lead generation gives consumers a phone number that they can call you at instantly when they are ready,
What happens if you remove the landing page fields altogether?
Avoiding the High Cost of Real Estate Lead Generation using Text
Generating high-quality real estate leads with phone numbers can be expensive. That is why leads from real estate portals like Zillow cost so much.
Costs associated with real estate lead generation fall into either time, money or both.
- Money on real estate landing page or IDX site design and hosting
- Money for Facebook ads, Google PPC or other paid traffic marketing costs
- Time and effort spent trying to get a valid phone number to have a conversation
- Time involved for the multiple follow-up attempts to actually speak with the contact.
Traditional online real estate lead generation takes both time and money.
What’s the alternative lead generation solution?
Remove the landing page.
Remove the form.
Move towards “no-form” frictionless lead generation to generate leads using SMS.
Using Text for Info Service for Lead Capture
There are many benefits of using a text for info service to generate leads.
- No landing page / funnel page costs
- Removes lead form friction for higher conversion rates (no fields)
- Mobile-first, accessible to everyone w/ a phone
- Lower traffic cost (only buying impressions)
- Easier and faster to run a lead gen campaign
- Generate leads everywhere on or offline
- Start a campaign in 30 secs.
- Build Facebook custom audiences for remarketing using captured phone numbers
- 100% of the time you capture the real, valid phone number
- Easier and lead follow-up from same phone number with automations
- Increased lead conversion
- Less effort to start a sales conversation
Real estate sales don’t happen without conversations.
Real Estate Must Move Towards Conversational Marketing
Conversational marketing is the ability to generate leads with access to real-time conversations.
Removing the landing page form and connecting via SMS creates a seamless transition from lead capture to conversations.
Sending a text message is frictionless for consumers.
No form, no contact fields, instant access to information directly from their phone. Here’s an example text for info sign rider.
Most real estate inquiries require a licensed professional to answer. Simple initial questions often lead to more complex questions and phone calls.
Answering those consumer questions knowledgeably builds trust and establishes relationships.
Learn how to start conversations with our text for info software.
Text for Info Lead Capture Gets You into Conversations With Less Effort
Following up with leads generated using landing pages often leads to overwhelming task lists full of overdue to do’s.
Since most consumers won’t give their phone number on a landing page form (or provide fake numbers) you add friction to your follow-up.
Often you are limited to an email drip campaign sequence to try and start a conversation. Yet, email open, read and response rates are dropping year over year.
Feeling Overwhelmed with Workload of Lead Follow Up Tasks?
If you did get a phone number, your outbound outreach of calls doesn’t get a response nearly 90% of the time.
This is because avg. outbound call connect rates hover around 10% and are decreasing due to tools like Apple’s Silence Unknown Callers.
Therefore 90% of your lead follow-up attempts have no outcome other than leaving a voicemail.
That is a lot of wasted time and effort which also drives up real estate lead costs.
These types of inefficient and repetitive follow-up activities should be automated using drip campaigns with ringless voicemail drops and text messages.
Imagine, you work 8 hours and 90% of the day is wasted making outbound calls and leaving voicemails vs actually having conversations.
That is 7hrs a day NOT in conversations. That’s not how you run a scalable, profitable real estate business.
Your follow up tasks accumulate and grow exponentially leading to lead follow-up burnout.
Leverage Drip Campaigns for Scalable Follow Up with Text for Info Leads
Typically one new lead creates nine future follow-up tasks to get to one two-way conversation.
- 100 leads = 900 tasks / to do’s
- 900 task x 3 mins = 2,700 mins or 45 hours.
- How many overdue or undone tasks do you have?
Text for info allows you to continue the conversation using the same phone number the consumer made the inquiry on.
Using CallAction automation triggered by text for info can scale your lead follow-up.
Increase your lead engagement and conversion rates while reducing the outbound effort of repetitive tasks.
Ultimately, text messaging increases productivity while reducing the effort to get into sales conversations.
Still uncertain about using text for info software for lead generation?
Setup a free trial of our Text for Info software and try any of these leadgen ideas.
18 19 Text For Info Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas
- Text for info real estate sign riders with custom CTA
- Direct mail with a text for info call to action (vs. URL)
- Real estate flyers text for info
- Use text for info on YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn videos
- Generate free leads on Craigslist & Facebook Marketplace
- Insert a text for info overlay on images shared on Instagram
- Generate real estate leads from your car wrap or window decals
- Billboards or radio advertising
- Contactless open house sign in sheet via text
- Online profiles, review pages and Facebook business pages
- Real estate magazine call to actions for more info
- Websites pages and email call to actions
- Real estate marketing materials like door hangers, pens, calendars, etc
- Co-marketing offers with other professionals, coupons, discounts
- Investor bandit signs
- Open house signs
- Home value seller leads via text
- Promote “Coming soon” listings online or via video
- Generate leads from your Matterport 3D tours
You can use text for info in all your existing marketing. Here are some more real state lead generation workflows.
Need help for a text for info marketing strategy?
You are only limited by your marketing creativity.
How to Start using Text for Info for Lead Generation
Interested on getting started with text for info conversational marketing?
You can book a success call with us today.
You can start a free trial and be generating leads by the end of our call.
Learn how our advanced drip campaign automation with conversational marketing tactics can scale your business.
Get started removing lead form friction, capturing leads, having conversations, and closing more sales.